Job Title: Senior OSIsoft PI Engineer – Cork – ID928
Job Desc: Zenith Technologies are looking for a Senior OSIsoft PI Software Engineer to join our OSI team in our Cork office.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Zenith Technologies are looking for a Senior OSIsoft PI Software Engineer to join our OSI team in our Cork office. The Senior OSIsoft PI Software Engineer needs to have an in-depth experience of OSIsoft Data Historian Systems, Control Systems and Process Analysis.
The successful candidate should have an extensive background in Software Engineering with experience in systems analysis and software development within the pharmaceutical industry. He/she should be highly motivated, an innovative thinker and self-starter, with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Qualifications, Experience / Skills:
- Engineering graduate. - Min 4 years of experience with OSI PI software system implementation and maintenance
- OSIsoft trained and certified
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member, but can also work alone, unsupervised
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies quickly
- Passion for quality and excellence
- Enjoys customer interaction
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
• Solid understanding of the OSIsoft PI system architecture with 4 year plus experience in PI System implementations
• Experience designing and implementing highly reliable and large-scale systems with HA collectives and federated designs
• Experience installing, configuring, validating, and tuning PI Server and interfaces
• Experience implementing analytic solutions with PI Asset Framework Analytics, PI ACE, PI Notifications and Performance Equations
• Experience installing and tailoring client software including Coresight, ProcessBook, DataLink, Rtreports and PI WebParts
• Experience with PI Event Frames and PI Batch setup and configuration
• Experience working with PLC and DCS-based control systems, building management systems, and/or energy management systems
• Solid understanding of Windows OS, networking, and system security fundamentals
• Experience with Windows system administration (Server 2008/2003/2000)
• Good technical knowledge of network security and TCP/IP protocol
• Good technical knowledge of networks and related hardware and software
• Superb analytical and troubleshooting skills and methodical approaches to solving difficult problems
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (minimum 3-year program).
• Database skills- familiar with SQL and Oracle databases and scripting
Non-essential Job Functions
• Software development experience in .NET using disciplined coding and testing regiments
• Experience writing software applications and web services using PI-SDK and AF-SDK
• Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server
Business Unit and Location
*Further details on roles available to short listed candidates
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order – ID928 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Patricia O’Brien in confidence +353 21 4370279, email@example.com You can also link in https://ie.linkedin.com/in/jillianbarry1
We are hiring!
LinkedIn Career: http://bit.ly/1PlwevY
Delivering Automation, Process Control and MES Excellence