Training for an automated future
This client is a global BioPharma company firmly focused on the development and delivery of innovative medicines that help patients overcome serious diseases.
In 2014, they announced a $1 billion investment into a new biologics manufacturing facility on the outskirts of Dublin, which would produce the company’s immuno-oncology medicines.
Building the best facility of its kind in the industry with state-of-the-art design, technology and processes, meant a business-critical training project had to be undertaken to upskill new and over 200 existing employees on the new DeltaV™ distributed control system (DCS).
At a glance:
Company: Leading manufacture of prescription pharmaceuticals and biologics in several therapeutic areas
Location: Cruiserath, Ireland
Operator Training for DeltaV™
• System overview
• Security & navigation
• ISA-88 overview
• Process control
• Alarm, events & diagnostics
• Batch control
• Upskilling new and existing employees on the new DeltaV™ System
• Ensuring all had complete this business-critical training and could use the system
• Customised modules were required based on job function
• Finding a facility with the right set up to deliver the training off siteDownload