Job Title: Regional Sales Executive – Pune – ID940
Job Desc: Zenith Technologies are looking for a Regional Sales Executive to join our Pune office on the Global Sales Team.
Location: Pune, India
Opportunity exists for Regional Sales Executive at Zenith Technologies, Pune to join the Global Sales Team. This person will be responsible for development of Zenith Business in India mainly being southern part, primarily through new customer acquisition & strategic account management.
Job Title: Regional Sales Executive
Effective Date: April 2017
Business Area: India
Reporting to: National Sales & Marketing Manager
Location of Position: Hyderabad, India
Nature of Position: Fulltime
Minimum of 5 years’ of relevant experience, preferable in the life sciences sector.
The role requires a significant travel requiring a focus on Sales & major Life Science end users in Hyderabad, Vizag & Bangalore, and paying attention towards Southern India business development. Also one has to achieve company’s Annual Sales target & will be responsible for marketing activities as well for that region.
University degree in Engineering, Technology, MBA Sales & Marketing
Qualifications, Experience / Skills:
- A proven background in Technical sales/account management within the automation and Manufacturing Equipment sector. Preferably selling services and/or related products to the life science or related industries
- Proactive sales approach in a competitive environment
- Able to develop close trusted relationship with key accounts to understand potential complex requirements
- Motivated by working to targets, likes being pushed outside their comfort zone and developing their business through cold calling, client meetings and business pitches. The ideal professional will be a self-directed team player able to use discretion and independent judgment.
- Possess the ability to work well in diverse multinational teams
- Experienced in prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with challenging deadlines
- Possess strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong people relationship skills with an ability to interact with a wide range of technical specialists and other support people
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Systems would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to access executive level personnel and identify opportunities for Zenith products and/or services from consultative discussions
- Proven commitment to quality, ethics and professionalism
- Experience in proposal development and presentation is desirable but not essential
- Degree Qualification in Engineering, Technology, Software Design or equivalent would be an advantage
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
• Ensuring that the New Sales Regional sales and pipeline targets are met for all Zenith Business Units
• Creating, maintain and develop customer relations within the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical business sector in the region
• Develop critical pursuits strategies as required
• Develop awareness of the Zenith brand and services within the Region
• With Support from marketing and lead generation resource will be responsible for lead generation and qualification as needed
• Ensure Accounts Sales and pipeline targets are met for all Zenith Business Units
• Management and growth of existing Accounts , including cross selling of new products and extension of relationship into new facilities
• Coordinate global communication with lead team and global sales team, Understand the customer strategy
• Maintain Regional account sales strategy and ensure in line with global account strategy
• Working closely with operations proactively manage account relationship, ensuring regular sponsor meetings are productive.
• Ensure customer satisfaction is monitored and managed
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
*Opportunities also exist across the globe for Indian / Asian Engineers interested in joining Zenith Technologies. We are currently looking for Senior Engineers and MES Engineers, particularly with Batch Manufacturing Process/Automation experience within the Life Science industry
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order – ID940 to email@example.com or email Kiran Kamath, Kiran.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hiring!
LinkedIn Career: http://bit.ly/1PlwevY
Delivering Automation, Process Control and MES Excellence