Zenith Technologies’ Privacy Statement
Zenith Technologies Limited (“ZT”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable privacy legislation.
This Statement sets out the basis on which any personal information or personal data that ZT collects from you, or that you provide to ZT, will be processed by us in accordance with applicable ZT company policy.
We encourage you to carefully read the following to understand the way we handle your personal information.
Amendments and updates to this Statement may be made from time-to-time. Any revisions will be posted on this page, so you will always be aware of what personal information we collect and how we use that personal information. Please review this page regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Who are we?
Zenith Technologies Limited registered in Ireland, company registration number 285412, whose registered address is at Unit 4 Portgate Business Park, Raffeen, Monkstown, Co Cork Ireland and its subsidiary companies.
What personal information do we hold and use?
We collect personal information that you give us when you:
- Apply for a job with ZT;
- Browse our Website;
- Respond to a survey;
- Register to download guides or other resources on our Website; and/or
- Otherwise opt-in to receive communications from us.
This information includes personal information, such as your full name, email address and telephone number, job title, company and department. You may also submit a CV if you are applying for a job through ZT’s recruitment division. For more information, see “About Your CV below”.
We may also collect the following information automatically when you use our Website:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also obtain other information, including personal information, from third parties or publicly available sources, and combine that with information we collect through our Website. For example, we may have access to certain information from a third party social media website. Any access that we may have to such information from a third party social media or authentication service is in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that service.
We do not purchase personal information on EU residents from third-party commercial marketing databases.
What do we use your personal information for?
We use your personal information to:
- answer your questions;
- communicate with you by phone or by email about potential employment with Zenith Technologies;
- facilitate your orders or other activities between us;
- provide you with both general and tailored information about opportunities, services, products, offers or other useful information from us or others;
- provide you with the services you request and other services relevant to you;
- contact you regarding surveys, services, events and promotions we think may be relevant to you;
- improve and develop our website and the products and services we offer; and
- compile general statistics and undertake research.We may also use your information for a specific purpose or purposes that we have made known to you, where you have consented to us doing so.
We use your personal information in pursuance of our legitimate business interests outlined above but we will not do so where our interests are outweighed by your interests, rights and freedoms. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time.
We may also use your information for a specific purpose or purposes that we have made known to you, where you have consented to us doing so.
We may also use your personal information to provide you with our regular updates about ZT’s latest developments and offers, and for customer feedback. We may provide these updates via a third party service contracted to us. The information service may use automated tools with a view to seeking to ensure that the updates we send to you are relevant to your needs.
You may unsubscribe from these updates at any time.
You may also customize your preferences with respect to these updates here
Who will your personal information be shared with?
If you submit information (including a CV) to apply for a job, we may share some or all of that information with our customers where it concerns a service we are providing directly to them. Information provided to customers in this case is in a standard ZT format and is limited to name, educational qualifications, and relevant skills and employment history.
We may share your personal information within the group of companies that make up ZT. Due to the international nature of our business, these companies are based in countries both inside and outside of the European Union.
We may share your personal information with third parties who may take over some or all of the ZT’s business in the future.
We may also share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf but only to the extent necessary to provide these services.
We may preserve and share your personal information in response to a legal request (e.g. a search warrant or a court order) if we think that we are required by law to do so in any jurisdiction.
Where we store your information
ZT will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is processed securely and in accordance with this Statement.
All information you provide to ZT is stored either on our own servers or on third party systems contracted to us. Our IT systems are maintained to current best practices, including the security requirements of ISO:27001. We take reasonable steps to procure, through contractual arrangements, that any third parties hosting our Website and other related services have adequate security measures in place to protect personal information.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for a length of time appropriate to our business needs, being up to a maximum of 5 years in accordance with ZT company policies. Your information will be deleted from our systems after 5 years if it is no longer needed, or earlier when you inform us that you wish all your data to be deleted. You can object to our use and storage of your personal information at any time, or tell us that you no longer wish to be contacted by ZT.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These rights include the right to:
- request information regarding the personal data that we hold about you and the source(s) of that information. You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. This service is usually free of charge, although we have the right to charge a ‘reasonable fee’ in some circumstances;
- request that we rectify without undue delay any inaccuracies in relation to the personal data we hold;
- in some circumstances, request the erasure of your personal data or object to the processing of your data;
- obtain restriction of processing in some circumstances;
- object to any processing;
- in some circumstances, request that your personal data be transferred to you or a new provider if the data is processed automatically (Please note, that we retain only a copy of certain data collected from you not an original. Furthermore we do not avail of systems that make automated decisions based on your data);
- if we are processing any data for which you have given consent, you may withdraw consent to us processing your personal data. This will not affect the processing already carried out with your consent; and
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Ireland, this is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner;
Any enquiries regarding the above rights or if you wish to exercise any of these rights or any other rights provided for in this Statement please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at DPO@Zenithtechnologies.com or by post to Unit 4, Portgate Business Park, Raffeen, Monkstown, Co Cork, Ireland.
About your CV
ZT’s legitimate business interest in your CV is limited to processing the personal information you provide in connection with a specific job opportunity. The CV should therefore provide a good overview of your professional curriculum, but we advise you not to include more sensitive personal information such as bank details, insurance number or salary information as we do not require this sort of information to be in a CV. We will in any case request relevant additional details from you if and when these are required. Please note that we do not request sensitive details such as bank details or passport information by email.
You may also choose to provide references on request from us, rather than including these in your CV.
The details you provide (including your CV) will be used in considering your suitability for employment in the specific role for which you applied. We will retain your contact information in accordance with this Statement in case a subsequent opportunity should arise.
We assume that you are retaining the original CV in your own records, and at no time is the copy submitted to us to be considered as an original.
You should be aware of the security implications of transmitting your CV via the Internet. For more information on this subject, see “Advisory regarding security” below.
Advisory regarding security
If you submit a CV to us, or if it is transmitted to us by a referral service, once received it will be stored appropriately by us and processed securely in accordance with this Statement.
When you submit information via our Website, this is over a secure https channel. The information is loaded directly into our systems. You should always use the security features of your browser to ensure that the website you are connected to is correct, secure and that its certificate is correct and in order.
You may also choose to submit a CV to us via email. Although this is common practice, be aware that it is possible for an email to be intercepted by a third party.
You may in some cases submit information via a third party referral site (e.g. for a job application) which is subsequently relayed to us. In this case, be aware that your initial submission is governed by the terms and conditions of that website.
Social media widgets
Our Website includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs. These features may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which page you are visiting on the Website, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on the Website. Your interactions with these features are governed by the respective privacy statements of the companies that provide them.
- keep track of how you interact with our website;
- target advertising;
- keep track of how you access and download our materials; and
- offer functionality on our website, including social media plug-ins and sharing.
Some pages of our Website include external links to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for these websites or the use of your information by third parties. You should check the privacy notices on any third party websites to ensure that you are satisfied regarding their privacy practices, prior to sharing any personal information.
How to contact us
For general queries and requests of any kind, please contact:
Zenith Technologies Limited,
Unit, Portgate Business Park
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org