OT Cyber security or resilient manufacturing is an increasing focus for Life Sciences companies who face the threat of cyber-attacks every day. The estimated costs of such threats for the Pharma industry in 2020 is 1.8 billion dollars. As we witness the convergence of Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) and seek to share and utilise more and more data, older and often unsupported systems are left highly vulnerable. With many having little or no cyber threat prevention installed.
OT Cyber security has quickly become a top priority in Life Science Manufacturing who often have a large amount of IP for their drug manufacturing. Companies are on high alert to get their industrial control systems security ready in order to protect assets and industrial processes. They cannot risk business critical systems being tampered with, information stolen or a disruption to operations. One of the main goals for Life Sciences is to ensure should an attack happen, production can be secured and continue with minimal impact.
Zenith plays a pivotal role in the implementation and support of OT cyber security software, ensuring it connects seamlessly with other systems and works efficiently for their customers. We take a revolutionary approach to preventing the execution of malware attacks that try to manipulate operating systems and applications, with the intent to steal data and disrupt operations.
- OT Cyber engineering strategy support and governance
- OT Cyber studies to identify ‘as is’ state and identify risks and capabilities
- System architecture mapping, review of channels across an IT and OT environment, and establishing processes for monitoring and maintaining required security postures
- OT Cyber maintenance process to maintain a designed level of security and effectiveness
- OT Cyber hygiene standard practices to prevent the OT network being compromised
- ICS security response to include a suite of tools and practices that are prepared ahead of time and deployed when an intrusion is detected
- Internal testing and facility commissioning and qualification support
- System support after go-live
Zenith prides itself on being vendor independent and although we have a lot of experience utilising different OT cyber security technologies, we use the best possible solutions based on our customers’ requirements. Get in touch with us to talk about your OT cyber security and threat prevention requirements today.
The seniority of our engineers and the sheer volume of experience within the Zenith organisation means we are ideally placed to provide results driven consultancy services to our client baseRead More...
Enterprise / System Integration
Zenith Technologies is a world leading enterprise integration company specialising in integrating Automation, Process Control and MES projects globally to Life Science customersRead More...
We provide Managed services, 24/7 Manufacturing IT services, Professional Placement services, Commissioning, Qualification & Validation services and Learning & Capability services. Managing and optimising your investment for long term successRead More...