Manufacturing IT Service – Remote or Onsite Support to Suit Your Operations Needs
Sitting as part of Zenith’s services division, the 24/7 Manufacturing IT Service provides high quality multi-platform engineering support across Automation, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Digital and Lab IT systems.
The service is designed for Life Science manufacturers and can be offered onsite, remotely or a combined approach to suit the customer shift support needs. System downtime can lead to expensive or even life-threatening batch failures. Many issues that occur can now be resolved off-site through remote access servers and on the ground operators can be guided through the repair processes without the need to deploy an engineer.
This service offers a single point of contact with faster incident response and resolution times when manufacturing IT applications fail or are not running to their optimum capacity. It provides analytical support directly to the end customer, with queries routed to a hub of specialist engineer when required.
This service includes:
- High quality multi-platform engineering support across Automation, MES, Digital and Lab IT Systems
- Remote 24/7 incident triage, functional escalation and resolution
- Remote service requests, demand management and event management
Benefits of our Manufacturing IT Service
- Providing high quality multi-platform engineering (Automation, MES and Lab)
Front Line Support (FLS)
- Single Point of Contact for all incidents regardless of their origin leading to Faster
- Objective 30% of all incidents resolved directly by the remote FLS team
- Satisfy >90% of the response time KPIs
- Increasing knowledge base to increase reliability and response times to incidents
- Escalation to SMEs and the 800 strong engineering pool in ZT
- Cost effective solution
- Reduces the number of people on site
- Provides a scalable remote extension of their team without overheads
- Creates a culture of proactivity
- Reduces failure risks
- Full end to end service, supporting the whole businesses process including
equipment and hardware
- Taking accountability for the end to end service process