Job Title: Laboratory Systems and Integration Technical Lead Engineer – Dublin
Job Desc: Zenith Technologies are looking to hire a Laboratory Systems and Integration Technical Lead Engineer to join our client site based in Dublin.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Business Unit: Site Services
Location of Position: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: Full time
Number of Roles: 1
Start Date: Jan / Feb 2017
Position Title: Laboratory Systems and Integration Technical Lead Engineer
Years’ Experience Required: 8 yrs+
Type of Role
Zenith Technologies are looking to hire a Laboratory Systems and Integration Technical Lead Engineer to join our client site based in Dublin. The successful candidate will report to the IT Automation Director and will be a key leader to add biologics Large Scale Cell Culture manufacturing capacity.
He/she will be responsible for ensuring reliable, robust and compliant Quality Control Laboratory IT systems technical design to meet business requirements including integration of systems and benchtop analytical equipment to these systems and supporting integration to other systems.
The successful candidate will serve as a principal technical liaison between the IT Applications Manager, Global Biologics Laboratory Quality Control team, the site/project team, other internal resources & external engineers, contractors and suppliers. He/she will work closely with other technical resources responsible for the GBL, LSCC, IT, LOC and Quality organisation to deliver this key project.
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates.
Qualifications, Experience / Skills:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences
- At least 8 years’ experience providing Lab IT systems solutions and support to manufacturing organisations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience during project delivery and operations support of highly integrated Lab IT systems.
- Experience with the following systems would be preferred: LIMS (Sample Manager - ThermoFisher), Environmental Monitoring (Sample Manager – Thermofisher), Chromatography (Empower – Waters), Lab Data Archival (Nugenesis – Waters), Electronic Methods Execution/Electronic Lab Notebook (SmartLab – Biovia) and Testing Standards & Methods Mgmt (AQV – Waters).
- Experience directing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
*See attached spec for comprehensive list of skills and experience required
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order – JO918x to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Patricia O’Brien in confidence +353 21 4370214. You can also link in http://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciaob
Join ZT – We are Hiring!
www.zenithtechnologies.com Leaders in Automation, Process Control and MES Solutions
www.ztlearning.com Your Global Life Science Training Partner
Your Search is over!