Job Title: IT Systems Validation Engineer Pharma Site Carlow JO942x
Job Desc: Zenith Technologies are currently looking for an IT Systems Validation Engineer to join our clients site in Carlow.
Location: Carlow, Ireland.
IT Systems Validation Engineer Pharma Site Carlow
The Systems Analyst/Validation Engineer will be responsible for supporting IT projects on our customer site including Network project and a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) project.
He/she be will responsible for delivering the required GMP documentation including the test protocols supporting on site Networks, Applications, shop floor networks GMP and non-GMP IT applications used at the manufacturing site.
• S/he will need to have experience of supporting IT applications and knowledge of databases.
• S/he is expected to develop an understanding of the business.
• Experience of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing operation is essential.
• Experience of MES (Werums PAS-X Prefered)
Managed Services, Immediate Start
Qualifications, Experience / Skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supporting IT applications. Experience in writing reports.
- Good understanding of enterprise Visual Basic scripts and MS SQL server or Oracle is recommended.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with requirements gathering, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing, custom off the shelf (COTS) implementations and validation deliverables.
- Base knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally. Self-Motivated.
- Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
• Implement system changes in accordance with Quality Standards and Practices
• Translate business requirements into design and complete testing, validation and implementation activities.
• Generate a full SDLC document set in accordance with the clients SDLC standards
• Work with corporate resources to change/upgrade centrally supported systems including reporting solutions
• Work with vendors to upgrade locally supported systems
• Resolve system problems using data analysis and problem solving skills.
• Help promote use of system functionality to improve work processes where required.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with Quality Standards and Practices.
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates. Experience of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing operation is essential.
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order – JO942x to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Patricia O’Brien in confidence +353 21 4370214. You can also link in http://www.linkedin.com/in/patriciaob
Join ZT – We are Hiring!
www.zenithtechnologies.com Leaders in Automation, Process Control and MES Solutions