Job Title: Inside Sales Rep
Location: Blue Bell, PA
The role of the Inside Sales Representative is to generate new business leads and appointments for the Serialization Sales Team by leveraging prospecting tools, social media and partners. This individual will work closely with the Serialization Director, and Sea Vision partners. This individual will need to be organized, thorough, responsive, detail oriented, reliable and a good communicator with strong phone skills, The ability to multi-task is required.
Qualifications, Experience / Skills:
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
Required to prospect new accounts, make cold calls, gather company information, seek out company decision makers, generate interest, determine the need for technology products and services, and schedule an appointment. Follow up responsibilities entail entering this information into a sales automation program and perform scheduling follow up as required. Additional responsibilities include assisting with campaign support; driving attendance, setup and preparation, registration, and follow-up activities. Assisting with website content development and updates may also be an additional responsibility. Engage with the existing customer install base to update on current technologies, programs and promotions, subsequently update the database, and work with the Serialization Director to disseminate the information gathered. Identify new prospects
- Cold call new prospects
- Qualify new prospects
- Initiate & follow up on business development activities
- Make appointments for field sales reps
- Update sales database
- Track appointments made
- Track sales made by field reps as a direct result of business development efforts
- Assist with campaign support; driving attendance, preparation and follow-up
- Engage with existing customer base
- Educate customers on current technologies, programs and promotions
- Inquire about environment changes
- Speak intelligently about product solution, serialization and our industry.
- Assist with website content development and updates
- Additional Required Skills & Experience:
- Technology experience
- Ability to think quickly and speak clearly about technology
- Ability to research external databases to identify prospects
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in various database applications
- Social media savvy (i.e. LinkedIn, Face Book, Twitter, etc.)
- Internet & Computer savvy
- Interpersonal skills are critical
- Excellent telephone communication skills required
This role is ideal for any individual interested in pursuing a Marketing or ales career. Ideal candidate is energetic, persistent, organized, self-motivated, and passionate about the IT/technology industry, eager to grow, thorough, able to calmly communicate with a wide variety of people, and a team player.
Zenith Technologies offers a comprehensive compensation package and bonus plan. Our benefits include paid holiday, PTO, medical, dental and vision plans, and 401(k). Zenith Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please email your resume to: Jessica.Kelly@zenithtechnologies.com with subject line: Inside Sales