Job Title: E-Systems Laboratory Analyst- Join Cork Managed Service Team On-Site (JO930)
Job Desc: Zenith Technologies are looking for an E-Systems Laboratory Analyst to join its Managed Services Team, based on a customer’s large bio-pharmaceutical site in Cork.
Location: Cork, Ireland
Zenith Technologies are looking for an E-Systems Laboratory Analyst to join its Managed Services Team, based on a customer’s large bio-pharmaceutical site in Cork. The E-Systems Laboratory Analyst will be part of the E-Systems team which is responsible for operational and technical support of the electronic systems used to perform analytical testing, recording and reporting analytical test results. The E-Systems team is part of the Quality Control Laboratory and the electronic systems include systems such as the laboratory information management system, LIMS, Velquest’s Smartlab system and Thermo Scientifics’ Darwin LIMS system.
Experience of working in a pharmaceutical API manufacturing operation is desirable.
Qualifications, Experience / Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in supporting Lab based IT applications (System Administrator)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a regulated environment
- Experience of data management and 2nd person verification of GMP data
- Experience of SmartLab is desirable
- Experience relating to Quality Control
- Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly defined, communicated and delivered at or above expectations
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally. Self-Motivated
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
• The E-Systems Laboratory Analyst acts as system administrator for E-Systems utilized in the laboratory ( e.g. Darwin, Smartlab, LIMS)
• He/she troubleshoots issues related to E-Systems performance and is the site contact for E-Systems technical issues
• The E-Systems laboratory analyst is responsible for updating system data per change control and action item requests
• He/she acts as primary contact with IT in regards to system upgrades and validation of electronic systems used across the laboratory
• The E-Systems laboratory analyst supporting systems is responsible for tabulating and consolidating systems information for customers and be capable of presenting informal reports of results to immediate supervision
• The E-Systems laboratory analyst will be involved in deviation investigations and will record any errors encountered, as per procedures and training
• The E-Systems laboratory analyst will follow all relevant Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and will be involved in incident investigations as required
• The E-Systems laboratory analyst may assist in the training of other personnel and as his/her level of skill develops, may be responsible for the full training of other Analysts
• As a member of the technical personnel, he/she will be responsible for adhering to, and improving, where appropriate, safety procedures to protect him/her, other personnel and company property
• Recognising the importance of the quality control function in pharmaceutical production, the E-Systems laboratory analyst should display a high level of integrity in the performance of his/her work
• He/she should be capable of relating well to other people with whom he/she comes in contact, both within and outside of the laboratory area
*Further details of role available to short listed candidates.
*Training provided on site and through job
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order – JO930 to email@example.com or call Jillian Barry in confidence +353 21 4370279, Jillian.Barry@zenithtechnologies.com . You can also link in https://ie.linkedin.com/in/jillianbarry1 .