Zenith Technologies Data Historian team specialise in delivering Data Historian systems that collect, store, analyze, and visualize information from a diversity of plant floor and business sources to enable our clients to have real-time manufacturing intelligence solutions.
Our manufacturing intelligence consultants provide data services using the OSIsoft PI Data Historian, the industry leading process historian, and specialise in high-end skills such as data-integration, warehousing and visualisation.
Services range from System Configuration and Installation to creation of reports and data visualisations. Our engineers have many years’ experience setting up and maintaining Plant Historian packages that enable our clients drive behaviour change, improve management decision making and demonstrate compliance.
Our team consists of experts who have executed numerous historian implementations within the pharma/GxP environment. Our experience makes us unique and allows us to offer a full range of capabilities around the OSIsoft PI Data Historian System, including:
- Design, installation, configuration, validation and support of installed systems
- Development of value-adding applications to work on the PI architecture
- Real-time data visualisation solutions
- Data Historian deployment in pharma/GxP regulated environment
- Greenfield implementation and upgrades
- Optimisation of existing data historian systems
- Conceptual design for historian systems
- Integration of data historian systems with PLC, DCS, MES and other systems
- Flexible reporting packages and advanced visualisation
- OPC Server install and configuration
- Data reporting for industrial KPI data monitoring and continuous improvement
- Training and education
- System support and Server Level Agreements
Typical examples of manufacturing intelligence solutions that we develop on the OSIsoft PI historian platform include:
- Conditioned-based maintenance
- Asset utilization monitoring
- Energy monitoring for equipment and buildings
- Electronic batch record reports
- Exception-based reporting
- Overall Equipment Effective (OEE)
- Process analytic technology (PAT)
- Product tracking and genealogy
- Business-to-plant integration
- Data analysis & analytics
Zenith Technologies’ Historian expertise also covers the AspenTech IP21 historian. Zenith Technologies is also an approved Kepware system integrator and a connected partner with Kepware, the supplier of the leading KEPServerEX OPC Server and connectivity platform.