Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job ID -
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
“Innovation and change, Join ZT”
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding UK team. Are you an experienced Business Analyst (BA) with at least 10 years exposure to the manufacturing process as applied to the life science industry and in particular pharmaceutical production sphere.
As a senior BA you will work closely with Zenith operations team, customers and other members of the Business Analysis unit to develop best in class practices that can be used to generate core analysis frameworks and best in class process models.
Role will involve
- Working closely with the customer to understand their business processes as related to the needs of a project scope.
- Working closely with the technology deployment lead to guide on impact of potential system design to the customer’s business process
- To identify risks and notify the appropriate project teams regarding deviations from approved models/core solutions
- Review of the customer’s business workflow and subsequent gap analysis of proposed technology/core solutions
- Gaining a general appreciation of the MES software technologies used to deploy an EBRS workflow
- Provide technical BA leadership support across one or more projects and provide a focal point of contact for MES BA support
- Technical leadership for several junior business analysis staff and responsible for their ongoing development in the business analysis process
- Assignment of work to junior business analysis staff
- Working with the Zenith operations team and other members of the Business Analysis unit to develop best in class practices that can be used to generate core analysis frameworks and best in class process models.
- Working with the customer to document requirements (business, technical and testing)
- Working with the deployment team to proactively reduce the impact of scope creep to the project
- Actively engage with the site team to drive project milestones forward and raise to appropriate senior team members when risks are evident
- Working within a GAMP environment and maintaining (authoring/reviewing) documentation quality within the mandate of both GAMP and Customer Quality systems
- Approx. 50% of the time will be spent at one or more customer sites
Desired background / Experience / Attributes
- At least ten years exposure to the manufacturing process as applied to the life science industry and in particular the pharmaceutical production sphere
- Ideally the candidate will have exposure to the end to end workflow of at least one major pharmaceutical manufacturing process e.g. Primary, secondary, packaging
- Ideally the candidate will have held a position where the analysis of the business workflow has been a major factor and the generation of process flow diagrams, articulation of process flow and understanding the intricacies of the manufacturing process has played from a large part.
- The candidate should possess a good knowledge of batch processing as applied to the pharmaceutical manufacturing process.
- A proven BA record of capturing user requirements and converting into usable design philosophy
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to take the lead in technical discussions that require an understanding of customer processes
- Experience of generating documentation URS, DDS, Test Cases, etc to a GMP standard
- An appreciation of the project lifecycle and quality management processes.
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order JO2074 to UKRecruitment@zenithtechnologies.com
Join ZT – We are Hiring!
www.zenithtechnologies.com Leaders in Automation, Process Control and MES Solutions
www.ztlearning.com Your Global Life Science Training Partner