Job Title: Recruiter
Job ID - 2047
Location: Oceanside, CA US United States California
Employment Type: Permanent
Zenith Technologies' US Operations is looking to hire a Sourcer/Recruiter to join our Operations Team based at our Oceanside, CA office. This person will be responsible for looking for both active and passive candidate pipelines.
The selected candidate will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting talented Engineering staff to join our automation team across the US.
Ideally, a minimum of 2-3 years' experience with a background in engineering sourcing for manufacturing or industrial automation is desirable. Recent or previous recruitment experience for the Pharmaceutical or Life Science industry is most desirable.
This person will resource exclusively for Zenith’s Internal Business Units in the US region and will be reporting into the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Manager.
- Develop and execute innovative sourcing strategy for active and passive candidates
- Build extensive, diverse pipelines for critical skill areas and open positions
- Manage sourcing escalation process, recommending alternative sourcing solutions when faced with talent gaps
- Utilize, update and maintain applicant tracking system; preferably Bull Horn experience
- Participate in employer and recruitment branding efforts and social media use
- Develop, manage and evaluate multiple talent channels, including but not limited to directly sourced candidates, employee referrals, direct applicants, internal applicants, college recruitment, external agency submissions, etc.
- Ensure compliance with organizational systems and processes
- Ensure staffing activities are conducted in compliance with corporate, local, state, and federal guidelines
- 2-3 years sourcing/recruiting experience in agency/executive search or corporate environments is desired
- Life Science Industry/ Engineering sourcing experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with developing and executing innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract talent for current needs and to proactively build talent pipelines for critical skill areas
- Ability to develop and track talent pipelines and recruiting metrics
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies and ways of working
Qualified candidates will be high performing individuals who possess the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills/highly collaborative
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to cultivate broad internal/external network
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a highly autonomous role
- Strong operational skills; project/timeline management capabilities
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking and prioritization skills
- Ability to anticipate issues before they reach crisis point
- Demonstrated learning agility
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, related work experience is required