Job Title: Recipe Author
Job ID - 2100
Location: Remote US United States Illinois
Employment Type: Permanent
Zenith Technologies, a Cognizant Company transforms Life Sciences manufacturing with a focus on delivering speed to value now. We provide scalable end-to-end smart factory solutions, from conception through to completion, across the manufacturing lifecycle. We are a single solution provider for all GMP Manufacturing systems, specialising in delivery and support of automation, MES and digital technologies. We manage, control and optimise pharma & biotech production, to deliver on the promise of Pharma 4.0, creating robust systems with maximum operational efficiency, resilience and compliance. Together with our clients, we deliver life-changing medicines to patients who need them most. We are currently looking for a Recipe Author to be based out of the US and can be remote.
- POMSNet base data update/creation
- Demonstrate end to end understanding of process flow, able to deduce the requirements and develop a recipe with complete unit level processing
- Able to convert the requirements into a process flow and present it to customers Testing and Validation of MES
- Design, Develop and build recipe worksheets per Standard Operating Procedures, project timeline and Production Schedule
- Understand the Client Business Processes and build objects as per process mapping
- Unit testing Dry Run Testing of prepared recipes and remediation of recipe based on validation
- Train and Mentor Recipe Authors
- Production Support for Recipes Designed
- Work on interdisciplinary self-directed teams, to define and implement process improvements and participate in process troubleshooting.
- Provide some detailed engineering on change controls and limited functionality upgrades to existing systems.
- Participate in various client discussions to address priorities, meet schedules, maximize productivity, reduce costs, and increase efficiencies
- in Computer, engineering, mechanical, electrical engineering, chemical bio-engineering or relevant discipline is required
- Minimum of 5 + years of experience with MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) (POMSNet or FTPS etc.,) pharmaceutical process systems executing design, commissioning, troubleshooting activities is required
- Working knowledge of cGMP type systems and practices is required
- Strong foundation of Industrial Automation and Manufacturing IT Systems
- Total Recipe Author Experience 5+