Job Title: Office Systems Manager
Job ID - 2119
Location: Rutherford House, Warrington Rd Birchwood Warrington UK United Kingdom Cheshire WA3 6ZH
Employment Type: Permanent
Cognizant’s Life Sciences Manufacturing Group provides scalable IT/OT, end-to-end smart factory solutions, from conception through completion across the entire manufacturing lifecycle. We are GMP Manufacturing experts, specialising in the delivery and support of Automation, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Digital Technologies. Our solutions manage, control and optimise pharma & biotech production, creating robust systems with maximum operational efficiency and regulatory compliance. Together with our leading Life Sciences clients, we deliver life-changing medicines and medical devices for the patients who need them most.
We partner with the leading Life Sciences companies globally delivering consultancy, system integration, and support to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and decrease time to market. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Life Sciences Manufacturing 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services.
The Post holder will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the main UK office including liaising with suppliers and building management. A key focus of the role will be working closely with the office Administrator and Business Information Systems Analyst to support the financial month end procedures and invoicing.
Additionally the post holder will be required to provide Personal Assistant services to the General Manager UK and administrative support to the wider management team.
This role is a varied, interesting and challenging role, which requires excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, together with the ability to learn quickly and be able to prioritise in order to meet deadlines to the required quality standards.
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the UK Office, which includes being key monitor, testing emergency lights, liaising with suppliers, arranging procurement of office equipment and main point of contact for Building Manager.
- To maintain and further develop proactive administration procedures, office management systems and other business processes, effectively using technology to enhance and streamline processes to support the running of the UK Office.
- To manage the financial administration for the UK Office including the placing of purchase orders, processing invoices and maintaining financial records of all using Microsoft Excel and Agresso working closely with Finance ensuring all month end activities completed in a timely manner to a high standard.
- Work alongside the Business Information Systems Analyst to complete the monthly invoicing process including collating information in the invoicing report, raising invoices and informing the client. This requires skills in Microsoft Excel, Agresso and SharePoint.
- Support HR and Recruitment Manager with day to day administrative duties as well support as on various recruitment projects as needed.
- Update in-house CV’s and ensure that documents are saved in the correct shared system folders.
- Book interview rooms and prepare rooms on the day for interviews.
- Meet and greet candidates when asked to do so.
- Take an active role in graduate programme providing administrative back office support.
- Co-ordinate onboarding process for new starters, including client security screening, creating personnel files.
- To build effective working relationships with all project managers.
- To manage information and correspondence including prioritising, distributing, circulating and progress chasing for action and information.
- To work closely with recruitment (TAG team) to arrange Staff Social events and charity activities.
- To work closely with HR and Health and Safety committee to co-ordinate the effective implementation of Health & Safety updates.
- To work, without direct supervision, delegating and prioritising workload as appropriate, ensuring that all individual and team deadlines are met.
- To demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence in dealing with customers, partners and colleagues, adopting a solution focused approach to deal positively and proactively with complex and difficult situations or individuals.
- To ensure the highest levels of customer service excellence and care are maintained across the service.
- To contribute to the development of appropriate service level standards and performance indicators which demonstrate continual improvement.
The list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and other management, administrative and financial duties, appropriate to the grade, may be added or substituted at any time.
Send your CV referencing job order ‘JO2119’ to Tianna.White@zenithtechnologies.com