Job Title: Mid level DeltaV engineer
Job ID - 2037
Location: Kite US United States California
Employment Type: Permanent
Zenith Technologies' US Operation has an opportunity for a mid to Senior Lead Level Automation Engineer to join our growing teams in Northern CA. Selected candidates will be involved in the full project life cycle including design, configuration, implementation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting and validation. The successful candidates will have proven manufacturing automation experience supporting clients in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industries. This long-term role offers an excellent opportunity to grow within Zenith Technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience designing, implementing and supporting manufacturing automation solutions
- Emerson DeltaV DCS experience and DeltaV Batch experience requires
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-starter who can get the job done despite obstacles
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
Relocation assistance is available
Applicants must be legally eligible to work for our company in the United States without sponsorship.
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.