Job Title: MES Syncade Integration Consultant
Job ID - 1708
Location: Visp Valais Switzerland CH
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services.
Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market. We are your single end to end partner for consultancy, design implementation, optimisation and support for all applications in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Manufacturing stack.
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.
“Innovation and change, Join ZT”
About the role:
Zenith Technologies are looking for an MES Syncade Consultant to support the implementation of system integration between Syncade Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and ERP systems with a global pharmaceutical client of ours located in Switzerland.
- Lead the implementation of system integration between Syncade Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and ERP systems.
- Identify and perform all the technical activities related to MES deployment ( pre-requisite, cut-over and post go-live)
- Define functional requirements for MES solutions and interfaces through workshops with client and documentation analysis
- Develop detailed designs, implement and test Syncade MES solutions that meet client requirements
- Design, code and test components used within MES, including reports and interfaces between Syncade and various 3rd party systems like SAP or LIMS
- Develop documentation required for validated facilities and Support execution of IQ , OQ, PQ
- Work effectively at different levels within project teams, client organizations and sales
- Develop and improve processes, procedures and tools used in the execution of projects
- Act as a liaison between the internal project team, internal management, and customer project teams and management
- Understand the project scope and financials, and participate in the framing and quoting of projects to ensure successful project execution
- Identify change orders and justify changes to Project Management; resolve issues and establish priorities between projects
- Proactively develop customer relationships; anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs giving high priority to customer satisfaction
- Groom / Mentor / Train fellow resources on project
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or similar Engineering Degree
- Experience in Emerson Syncade compliance suit Equipment Tracking (ET), Weigh-Dispense (WD), Materials (MM), SA Admin and SC Consumer
- Develop interfaces to do MES transactions with ERP systems using B2MML
- Good understanding of Syncade WF 4.6, 4.9
- Good understanding of Syncade database tables and PSSB behaviour library
- Integration knowledge with DeltaV, OSI PI is advantage
- Troubleshoot and defects resolution during validation related to integration and post go-live issue
- Hands-on experience with pharma project execution (requirements analysis, design definition, design review, software development and review, solution implementation, testing and acceptance, traceability).
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Knowledge in current standards of control system platforms and computer system validation
- Knowledge of Standards – ISA 95, ISA 88, B2MML and SoA