Job Title: MES Recipe Author (Rockwell FTPS)
Job ID - 2090
Location: Sanford US United States North Carolina
Employment Type: Permanent
The Software Engineer will be part of a growing MES team. The MES System supports Electronic Batch Records, Weigh and Dispense and electronic logbooks for the tracking of equipment used at large multi-national Biotech manufacturing facility in Cork.
- Development, implementation and support of MES recipes.
- The ability to produce high-quality, well documented configuration that is easily maintainable
- Work with various site teams to configure and support interfaces to other systems that MES interacts with such as ERP, Automation and Lab systems.
- Implement system design changes in accordance with company Quality Standards and Practices
- Translate business requirements into design and complete testing, validation and implementation activities.
- Resolve system problems using data analysis and problem solving skills.
- Help promote use of system functionality to improve work processes and develop new logs where required.
- Design and configuration of Electronic Batch Records in the Manufacturing site.
- May be required to configure and support the MES Weigh and Dispense and Equipment Management modules.
- The successful candidate must be a highly motivated individual who is delivery focused and has experience of working successfully across multiple business & functional teams.
- MES Recipe Authoring experience, knowledge of the Emerson Syncade MES solution would be an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge of programming and Visual Basic with experience in configuration management and deployment of developed code.
- Automation and/or MS SQL server experience would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in supporting IT applications.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a regulated environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Minimum 3-5 years hands on experience with requirements gathering, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing, custom off the shelf (COTS) implementations and validation deliverables
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- Self-Motivated. Take initiative to identify and drive improvements