Job Title: MES Engineer – Aspen eBRS
Job ID - 2071
Location: Rutherford House, Warrington Rd Birchwood Warrington UK United Kingdom Cheshire WA3 6ZH
Employment Type: Permanent
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for experienced and dynamic MES Engineers with specific Aspentech experience to join our MES Deployment team here at Zenith. The successful candidates would join the MES Deployment Services Team. The team is responsible for deploying new MES systems, and upgrades legacy systems to sites across a large scale pharma manufacturing network.
- Experience with Aspen AMS & eBRS MES Suite
- Experience of working in projects in the pharma/biopharma environment
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter who can get the job done despite obstacles being in the way.
Role will involve:
- Participate in scoping new deployments/upgrades of the Aspen applications.
- Participate in deployments of new Aspen applications.
- Participate in development projects for Aspen application.
- Preparation of lifecycle documents including: user requirements specifications, functional specifications, configuration specifications, test specifications.
- Configuration of the Aspen applications.
- Participate in testing of the Aspen applications
- Execute all project activities in accordance with the quality management system
- Working in a remote team environment (e.g. team members being in geographically dispersed locations).
- Business travel will be necessary at times.
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order JO2071 to UKRecruitment@zenithtechnologies.com
Join ZT – We are Hiring!
www.zenithtechnologies.com Leaders in Automation, Process Control and MES Solutions
www.ztlearning.com Your Global Life Science Training Partner