Job Title: MES Consultant – EU
Job ID - 2072
Location: warrington UK United Kingdom Cheshire
Employment Type: Permanent
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services.
Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market. We are your single end to end partner for consultancy, design implementation, optimisation and support for all applications in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Manufacturing stack.
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.
“Innovation and change, Join ZT”
The MES Consultant provides specialist technical expertise to the project team. They advise on the best available technology and work to provide the best technical solution for the project based on previous experience and the project requirements.
- Technical leadership for a range of technologies across one or more projects and provide a focal point of contact for technical advice to project teams and pre-sales
- Advice on best practices on previous projects that resulted in savings
- Alert the project teams to technical risks and deviations from authorised procedures or internal/external standards
- To participate in internal design reviews as necessary
- To provide specialist knowledge to clients or internally to other project team members. This includes areas such as statistical analysis, modelling, interfacing, database design, and business system integration.
- To visit the client to perform concept studies, Contractor Value Propositions, design studies and training as necessary
- Recognised industry expertise in specific areas (modelling, simulation, integration, analysis, architecture)
- Typically a member of the Contractor Technical Ladder with a companywide leadership role in their discipline
- Experienced in, and able to, optimise the benefits of the Contractor’s solutions
- Broad industry knowledge and experience
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order JO2072 to UKRecruitment@zenithtechnologies.com
Join ZT – We are Hiring!
www.zenithtechnologies.com Leaders in Automation, Process Control and MES Solutions
www.ztlearning.com Your Global Life Science Training Partner