Job Title: Laboratory CSV Engineer
Job ID - 1999
Location: Dublin IE Ireland Dublin
Employment Type: Contract
We have an immediate requirement for Laboratory CSV Engineer to provide IT support for Quality and Information Systems on site of our global biotech client based in Dublin West.
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects
- Liaise with site AIT group to add input to site SOP’s for lab systems
- AuthorReviewApproval of qualification documents for lab systems – RS, CS, RTM etc…
- Work with site teams on generation of requirement andor configuration specification and IOQ test protocols
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments where required
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems or modifying existing systems for the QO Lab.
- Generate any risk assessmentvariance documentation and interface with above site team to close out same
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with Quality standards.
- Interface with above site teams for deliverables of Enterprise systems such as Empower, NuGenisis, Acronis etc
- Ensures that SDLC is appropriately applied
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelos’ degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree.
- 3 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT support in a similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument qualification.
- Excellent facilitation, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions is essential.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis
- Experience in automation equipment used in Laboratory an advantage
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order JO1999 number to Amina.Tutunova@zenithtechnologies.com
You can also link in https://www.linkedin.com/in/aminatutunova/