Job Title: IT Laboratory Systems Engineer
Job ID - 1909
Location: Dublin IE Ireland Dublin
Employment Type: Permanent
We have an immediate requirement for IT Laboratory Systems Engineer to provide IT support for Quality and Information Systems on site of our global biotech client based in Dublin.
- Troubleshoot Operating System and Software issues if required
- Executing test scripts, analyzing test results
- Executing IOQ’s
- Proactively engage with Quality and Laboratory teams to encourage the use of technology to maximize efficiency, capacity and reliability or operations
- Develop innovative approaches to solve business challenges with current or new technology
- Plan and execute Quality & Laboratory information systems projects including the building configuration of PC’s for use in a GLP environment according to GAMP 5 and CFR 21.
- Coach system users in the complaint and efficient use of their systems
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years’ experience providing Lab IT systems solutions (Empower/Smartlab) and support to manufacturing organisations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Familiar with Annex 11/21CFR Part 11 requirements, GAMP 5 and data integrity guidelines
- Experience of server and/or workstation platforms and working in a Win 10 environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong technical aptitude (i.e. able to read and comprehend technical documentation and execute procedures)
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order JO1909 number to Amina.Tutunova@zenithtechnologies.com
You can also link in https://www.linkedin.com/in/aminatutunova/