Job Title: Digital and Data Consultant
Job ID - 1845
Location: Dublin IE Ireland Dublin
Employment Type: Permanent
About the Role
Are you looking for the next step in your career and ready to explore opportunities collaborating with the world’s leading Life Science companies? We are currently looking for experienced industry professionals to join our Digital and Data Consultancy Team.
The successful candidate will work to deliver digital and data related projects to Life Science clients. Projects may be standalone or part of larger programs and cover a wide range of areas including data collection, access, centralization and visualization, digitization of business processes, qualification of analytics software platforms and integration of new technology.
Location: The role can be based out our offices in Ireland (Dublin/Cork) or Frankfurt, Germany, with possibility of remote work during Covid travel restrictions.
- Be ambitious, outgoing, self-motivated and interested in applying technology solutions to improve and transform business processes
- Contribute to solution strategy, data architecture, governance, technology evaluations and be instrumental in the advisory process
- Have the ability to capture and understand client requirements, reframe these in a technology context and communicate your vision effectively to achieve stakeholder buy-in
- Be comfortable in advising or defining technology roadmaps based on client strategy
- Be technology agnostic and able to work across differing technologies and vendors
- Be comfortable working in a consulting environment where the problems or solutions are not always obvious and working in a collaborative fashion with clients and team members is required to find the best solutions
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry supporting process development/MS&T, quality or manufacturing operations
- A comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical operations, the electronic systems used to support pharmaceutical operations and regulatory requirements governing the industry
- Experience defining requirements for innovative solutions to solve business challenges and delivery of associated solutions
- Experience digitizing manual processes, connecting to data sources, creating data queries, performing data analysis and generating data visualizations
- A passion for innovation, creative problem solving and learning how emerging technology can be applied to business challenges
- Up to date knowledge on existing technology standards and emerging technologies with particular focus on solutions used in pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality processes
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Cognos or SAP BI or statistical analysis using tools such as JMP, Minitab, SAS or R
- A strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English)
- A third level degree or certification in a science, engineering or technology discipline
- EU work permit is required
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 950 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order JO 1845 number to Amina.Tutunova@zenithtechnologies.com
You can also link in https://www.linkedin.com/in/aminatutunova/
We are hiring!
LinkedIn Career: http://bit.ly/1PlwevY