Job Title: DeltaV Engineer
Job ID - 2069
Location: Rutherford House, Warrington Rd Birchwood Warrington UK United Kingdom Cheshire WA3 6ZH
Employment Type: Permanent
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
We are currently looking for an experienced DeltaV Engineer to join our team, working on some large scale Pharmaceutical Projects.
- The Automation Engineer will join the automation site sustaining team
- The Automation Engineers will work on DeltaV software and hardware.
- All software must be fully compliant with S88 standards.
- Supporting of PLC systems and interfacing with the primary DCS system
- Generate, Review and approve design and test documentation.
- The Automation Engineers will also co-ordinate the development of the Automation software and hardware to ensure alignment with the suite requirements
- Works closely together with the other Automation Engineers to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones and projects.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 2-3+ Years DeltaV design, configuration and testing a requirement
- Allen Bradley, Siemens experience an advantage
- Candidate should be a self-starter and take ownership of workload
- Excellent communication Skills
- Candidate should work well in a team environment
- Certified completion DeltaV DCS training
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order JO2069 to UKRecruitment@zenithtechnologies.com
Join ZT – We are Hiring!
www.zenithtechnologies.com Leaders in Automation, Process Control and MES Solutions
www.ztlearning.com Your Global Life Science Training Partner