Job Title: Delta V Area Leads
Job ID - 2053
Location: Oceanside US United States California
Employment Type: Permanent
Zenith Technologies has an opportunity for a Delta V Lead Engineer to join our growing team in Oceanside area. Selected candidates will be involved in the full project life cycle including design, configuration, implementation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting and validation. The successful candidates will have proven manufacturing automation experience supporting clients in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industries. These long-term roles offer an excellent opportunity to grow within Zenith Technologies.
- Proven experience as a Senior Automation Engineer with increased levels of responsibility
- 5+ years’ experience designing, implementing and supporting manufacturing automation solutions
- Emerson DeltaV Batch experience required.
- Client facing role with excellent communication and customer orientation skills
- Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry experience desired
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed with the Life Science Industry
- Leadership abilities, works well in a team environment
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical, Computer Science or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
- DeltaV Training will be provided Engineer and varied process/industrial background is a plus. Key industries include oil & gas, food, chemical, pharmaceuticals, steel, glass, and manufacturing.
- Ability to travel approximately 25-30%, both locally and overnight
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.