Job Title: Data Historian Engineer / OSI PI
Job ID - 1980
Location: Rutherford House, Warrington Rd Birchwood Warrington UK United Kingdom Cheshire WA3 6ZH
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Zenith Technologies operate primarily in Life Sciences; we are world leaders in delivering manufacturing software systems that make businesses compliant and competitive. We specialise in providing Enterprise Performance Solutions comprised of MES, Automation and Process-Control to Life Science companies globally. Working with 9 out of the Top 10 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, we partner with customers as an independent trusted advisor, providing performance improvements, reduced costs, total compliance and improved operator effectiveness. We achieve this through combining experienced engineers and consultants, comprehensive design methodologies, and leading-edge technology implementation.
We are looking for an experiences Data Historian OSI-PI Engineer to join us. You will be remotely working on a project with one of Zeniths Key clients on a new obtained project. This position will you see you gain in depth and expert Knowledge of project solutions in a Pharma environment and giving you access to the full Lifecycle of the deployment project.
- Provide integration to Process Automation and BAS
- Participate in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, installation and validation activities as required by the Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics Project Manager
- Work closely with other project technical resources and PM’s including MES, Process, CQV, Automation, LSCC, IT, LOC & Site Infrastructure Project Managers
- Ensure technical delivery of Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives
- Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking/ timeliness/ scheduled resources
- Assure all design & project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including, Quality (cGLP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local/Federal Regulatory requirements
- Gather input and coordinates with project team, site operations or Global Engineering representatives to develop requirements
- Participate in the turnover process to ensure compliance with the BMS standard
- Contribute to a high performance culture by recognising and resolving issues as they arise
- Create Electronic Dashboards to support Business Information Management
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences
- At least 3 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organisations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience implementing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience during project delivery and operations support of Data Historian systems. Experience with the following systems is preferred; OSI-PI, PI Notifications,
- Experience with the following systems would be an advantage; Discoverant, Umetrics and SpotFire
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals
- Knowledge of databases, reporting and analytic systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs
- Ability to work independently with minimum direct supervision
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards
- Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB)
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order JO1980 to UKRecruitment@zenithtechnologies.com
Join ZT – We are Hiring!
www.zenithtechnologies.com Leaders in Automation, Process Control and MES Solutions
www.ztlearning.com Your Global Life Science Training Partner