Job Title: Automation Engineer
Job ID - 1918
Location: Rockville US United States Maryland
Employment Type: Permanent
Zenith Technologies has an opportunity for a Mid-Level Automation Engineer to join our growing team in Rockville, MD. Selected candidates will be involved in the full project life cycle including design, configuration, implementation, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting and validation. The successful candidates will have proven manufacturing automation experience supporting clients in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industries. This long-term role offers an excellent opportunity to grow within Zenith Technologies.
- Proven experience as an Automation Engineer with increased levels of responsibility
- 2-5 years’ experience designing, implementing and supporting manufacturing automation solutions
- Emerson DeltaV Batch experience required.
- Client facing role with excellent communication and customer orientation skills
- Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry experience desired
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed with the Life Science Industry
- Leadership abilities, works well in a team environment
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical, Computer Science or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.
Apply through this link or send your CV to: Renata.email@example.com