Zenith Technologies’ Privacy Statement
We recognise and respect the importance of privacy. This privacy statement (this ‘statement’) sets out how we collect, use and protect any personal information that we hold. When you agree to allow us to use your personal information you give us consent to use it under this statement. We encourage you to carefully read the following to understand the way we handle your personal information.
What personal information do we collect?
We generally collect the personal information that you give us when you use our website, when you contact us or when you order or otherwise engage with us in relation to our products or services.
This information includes your name, the organisation you work for, your phone number and your email. If we ask for additional information, we will tell you when we collect it from you. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication.
We may also supplement this information with information we obtain from third parties or from publicly available sources, such as your organisation’s website.
What do we use your personal information for?
We use your personal information in pursuance of our legitimate interests.
We use your personal information to:
- answer your questions;
- communicate with you by phone or by email about potential employment with Zenith Technologies;
- facilitate your orders or other activities between us;
- provide you with both general and tailored information about opportunities, services, products, offers or other useful information from us or others;
- provide you with the services you request and other services relevant to you;
- contact you regarding surveys, services, events and promotions we think may be relevant to you;
- improve and develop our website and the products and services we offer; and
- for general statistics and research.
We may use your personal information for additional purposes. We will tell you about this when we collect that information from you.
The personal information that you provide may be stored on servers located in jurisdictions outside your resident jurisdiction. When you agree to our use of your personal information under the terms of this statement, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We may also use your personal information to provide you with our regular updates about Zenith Technologies’ developments and offers and for customer feedback.
We use automated tools with a view to seeking to ensure that the updates we send to you are relevant to your needs.
You may unsubscribe from these updates at any time.
Who will your personal information be shared with?
We may share your personal information within the group of companies that make up Zenith Technologies.
We may share your personal information with third parties who may take over some or all of the Zenith Technologies’ business in the future.
We may also share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf but only to the extent necessary to provide these services.
We may preserve and share your personal information in response to a legal request (e.g. a search warrant or a court order) if we think that we are required by law to do so in any jurisdiction.
Your information may be shared, primarily for administrative purposes, within the Zenith Technologies’ group of companies. Due to the international nature of our business, these companies are based in countries both inside and outside of the European Union.
Accordingly, some of the information we collect in the EU may be transferred to and processed in countries outside of the European Union. This includes countries which are not the subject of an adequacy decision from the European Commission. This means that the data protection laws in those countries may be different to the laws in the European Union, and may not protect your information in the same way. When you agree to our use of your personal information under the terms of this statement you consent to these transfers. We will however take steps to ensure that your personal information is transferred and processed securely, in accordance with European Union requirements.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to offer you products and services and generally for a length of time appropriate to our business needs. This information will be kept until you tell us that you no longer wish to be offered products and services by Zenith Technologies. You can object to our use and storage of your personal information at any time.
- keep track of how you interact with our website;
- target advertising;
- keep track of how you access and download our materials; and
- offer functionality on our website, including social media plug-ins and sharing.
What are your choices?
You may withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information at any time.
You may request at any time that:
- your details not be used for marketing purposes;
- we provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you (we may charge you a small fee in certain circumstances);
- we correct inaccuracies in your personal information; and/or
- we delete your personal information.
You may also request that we store your personal information but stop using and updating it because:
- you think your personal information is incorrect;
- you think that we are using your personal information illegally;
- you need the personal information for legal reasons (e.g. during a court case); or
- you think your fundamental rights are threatened by our use of your personal information.
Should you feel we have broken data protection law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the relevant authority responsible for enforcing data protection.
How will we notify you of changes to this statement?
We may change our privacy statement from time to time to better reflect the way we do things online or because of a change in the law. We encourage you to check this statement regularly to keep track of how we protect your personal information.
How to contact us
To make any requests or if you have any queries or concerns about how we handle your personal information, please contact:
Portgate Business Park
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org