Manufacturing Execution System Solutions from Zenith Technologies
Zenith Technologies has a vast network of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Professionals ready to help you with your next MES project. Combining our global presence, knowledge and experience in the Manufacturing Executions Systems market place, Zenith is the partner of choice for MES deployment as well as supporting disparate MES technologies. Zenith has the capability to deliver value across the entire lifecycle of an MES Solution. We are vendor independant and have vast experience in a wide range of MES software solutions.
- Over 20 years of system implementation and site support experience
- Vast wealth of MES knowledge and understanding
- We understand the customers’ needs and challenges as well as potential pitfalls and roadblocks
- Zenith’s core business resides across multiple levels of the ISA-95 framework, both in integration and support
- Cross functionality experience gives Zenith invaluable insight into the shop floor that few solution providers can match
- Our Manufacturing IT Support model, using ITIL Methodology has been proven on a global scale
- We support over 20+ different MES technologies across 60 sites for one client
We are specialists in providing life science specific MES functionality including Electronic Batch Record, Weigh & Dispense, OEE, Serialization and Performance Monitoring solutions.
As a vendor independent company, Zenith has worked with a considerable number of enterprise solution technologies. These include, but are not limited to: Werum Pas-x, Emerson Syncade, AspenTech, Rockwell, Siemens and Wonderware.
At Zenith Technologies we ensure that every MES project we implement drives:
- Increase performance levels, reduced time to market, quality assurance, OEE
- Reduce operating costs and downtime
- Compliance with industry regulations and standards
- Works order tracking and traceability
- Enforce workflows and operating procedures
- Increase operational efficiency
- Operational excellence
The graphic below illustrates our MES approach through the project life cycle.
When designed and implemented correctly Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) can achieve productivity gains of over 25%, as well as reducing the time and stress associated with managing manufacturing using paper or hybrid systems.
By replacing traditional paper-based systems with an MES solution, companies are able to generate and deal with exceptions in real-time so that manufacturing records can be reviewed in parallel with manufacturing rather than post manufacturing, and get manufacturing ‘right first time,’ both of which facilitates faster product release.
At Zenith Technologies, MES consultancy, implementation and support accounts for over a third of our business. We provide business knowledge and expertise, project support, solution realisation and sustainment services, world class resources, and practical application of our experience directly to Life Science companies.
|Related Products and Services|
Enterprise / System Integration
Zenith Technologies is a world leading enterprise integration company specialising in integrating Automation, Process Control and MES projects globally to Life Science customers.Read More...
The seniority of our engineers and the sheer volume of experience within the Zenith organisation means we are ideally placed to provide results driven consultancy services to our client baseRead More...