An essential aspect of any new or upgraded automation system is the hardware that supports it. Zenith Technologies has a wealth of experience in providing both large and small scale cutting edge hardware solutions using the clients’ chosen manufacturers. As Zenith are independent of any manufacturer we can provide the optimal design to meet all your cost and performance needs.
A typical project undertaken by Zenith could include the following:
- Control System Hardware
– Server and Switching Networks
– Controllers and PLC’s
– Workstation, Thin Client and HMI Networks
– Field Level Control and Data Acquisition- Bus Systems and Remote I/O
- BOM Management
- Network and System Architectures
- Panel design, test and delivery to client site
- Hardware FAT and SAT
- System Installation Verification and Operational Verification
- Provision of all As Built Documentation including Electrical AutoCAD drawings
- Complete Hardware System Management
Our design engineers work with systems for installation in a variety of environments including clean rooms and hazardous areas across a variety of pharmaceutical sites where safety is paramount. Zenith’s Hardware team provide the comfort of project managing the installation to latest industrial standards and have experience working with a wide range of equipment. Examples include Siemens, Emerson, Rockwell, Allen Bradley, CEAG, Schneider and ABB.
Although most of the installation or upgrade projects undertaken by Zenith tend to be large scale we can and do deliver small scale projects tailored to our customers’ specific needs.