If we stop learning as either companies or as individuals we are finished. Not only do we reduce our ability to respond to new challenges but we plan not to be ready for growth. Take advantage of our training and add expertise to your professional life and that of your company.
ZT Learning ( can provide you with a wide range of technical training from installing new equipment to maintaining an existing system. Our training programs for management, engineers, programmers and operators provide up-to-date technical knowledge to equip your personnel with a confident understanding of the technologies that exist in their field.
ZTLearning Training Courses include:
- GAMP®5 - Its impact on Computer System Validation
- Good Document Practice on Automation Projects
- 21 CFR 11 Assessment
- Preparing your facility for an FDA audit
- Performing Change Controls on a DeltaV system (ZT standards)
- Implications of GAMP®5 for the Project Management of Automation Projects
- Commercial Change Management in the Automation Project Environment
- Key Enablers for Successful Automation Projects
- Key characteristics of an effective supplier / buyer project team
- Structuring and Implementing Automation Projects
- Overview of the ISA standards - the impact on your automation system
- Security for Automation, Control and SCADA Systems
- Database Management of Automation, Control and SCADA Systems
ZT Automation Engineering
- Introduction to Automation Systems
- Applying the S88 standard to the Life Science Industry
- Applying the S95 standard to the Life Science Industry
- Principles / Demonstration of the Automation of a typical API Reactor
- Principles / Demonstration of the Automation of a typical Bioreactor
- Approaches to Hardware System Architecture
- Wireless, Ethernet and TCP/IP Networking for Industrial Applications
- Understanding Distributed Control Systems
- Understanding Process Analytical Technologies (PAT)
- Understanding Area Classification for Engineers and Technicians
- Preparing Automation IO Schedules
- Choosing the Right Hardware for Automation and Process Control
- How to Perform Hazards and Operability Analysis
- How to Perform Computer Hazards and Operability Analysis
- Understanding automation within Hazardous Areas
- IT Networking for Automation Engineers
- Best practice for Instrumentation Diagrams and Symbols
- Tuning Industrial Control Loops
- Visual Basic Skills for use in DeltaV Operate
- Understanding IEC61508 and the four Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessments
- Applying IEC61511 in the Process Industry Sector
Automation Product Training
- AspenTech Solution: MES Concepts & Global Design
- AspenTech Solution: MES Implementation & Local Design
- AspenTech Solution: MES Administration & Change Control
- AspenTech Solution: MES Reporting & Data Analysis
- DeltaV Operator Training
- DeltaV for Validation and Quality Personnel
- DeltaV Configuration Training for Engineers
- DeltaV Batch Configuration for Engineers
- DeltaV Navigation and Loop Tuning for Instrument Technicians
- DeltaV Recipe Writing
- DeltaV System Administration Skills
- Implementing Foundation Fieldbus (FF) on a DeltaV system
- Implementing Siemens PCS7 for Batch Automation
- Siemens PCS7 Operator Training
- Customised PLC/SCADA Operator Training
- ABB 800xA Operator Training
- GE iFix / iBatch Operator Training
At ZT, we have a proven track record of delivering courses to meet our customers requirements. We have provided training to a wide range of "Blue-chip" Multi-National clients from whom we have received excellent feedback.
- Experienced trainers who have worked as automation engineers on many projects.
- A thorough assessment of your needs and courses which are developed in line with them.
- A mixture of PC-based and classroom learning at our advanced training facilities in Cork and Dublin with workstations, controllers and I/O hardware networked in a learning environment.
- Both Live & Pre-Recorded Training Sessions via our Internet Training Portal.
- We can also deliver courses at your facility.
Please contact email@example.com or visit ZTLearning.com.