- Always speak in a tone of voice that is clear, audible and friendly showing respect for co-workers
- Provide consistent information to team members and departments
- Protect and support customers and co-workers rights, confidentiality, privacy and dignity.
- Interact with customer team members with professionalism
- Interact constructively with co-workers, management and customers
- Work as a team member using initiatives to help others
- Be proactive in addressing feedback and resolving issues impeding quality
- Readily give and receive feedback and evaluation as an improvement tool
- The ability to act independently and offer suggestions and new ideas for improving performance and operations.
- Promote and adopt to change the process of improvements.